Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shameless Plug: Family Photos



We just got back our TEASER PHOTO from our family photo shoot.  My husband is a police officer and I have always wanted a picture of our kids in his uniform.  I {HEART} this picture.  My oldest daughter (in photo above) is so close to her daddy and this picture really touches my heart.

So my shameless plug....
If you live in or around Wichita, KS... 
and want amazing photos taken of you or your family, kids, pets, whatever.... 
You need to contact me and I will hook you up with Serena (my fabulous photo taking lady).

PS. I can't wait until the rest of my photos are done!!!  She takes the photos and edits them, then gives you a CD and you can print whatever you want!!!  Love it!

Be sure to come back for the 12 Days of Giveaways hosted by Mommas Kinda Crafty.  We will be posting giveaways each day from Dec 1st to Dec 12th.  Momma Chef will be on Dec 2nd.

And while you are here.  Go get a box of kleenex and watch this video.  Saw this over at Sew Dang Cute.
  Awesome and Inspiring Dad!!!

1 comment:

  1. your photos turned out great! wish we were still there. I really need some good family pics, its been a couple years....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews since Nov 1st, 2010