Saturday, January 15, 2011

Invitation Station

My craft room has turned into the invitation station!

My sis in law is getting remarried next month. She lost her first husband a year and a half ago to a terminal illness. I am so happy she has found love again!!! Companionship is a huge part of life and I am glad that she now has someone to spent the rest of this life with! Congrats to Mary and Nick!!!

We are scrambling to get invitations made and in the mail, along with all the other wedding planning things.




I PicNik-ed some cute photos together and we printed the at Sam's Club. If you haven't used picnik.com you are missing out!!!





Invitation printed on vellum and tied with a bow! Her colors are purple and orange.




And check out these cute headband in the making:




My very first fabric rosettes! They will match the girls' dresses perfectly!

PS. Momma Chef is on a diet. Must lose the holiday bloat to fit into a cute outfit for the wedding... So I can't promise I will be baking up any fun recipes... Too temping to eat!!! Carbs are my Achilles' heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews since Nov 1st, 2010