Click on the picture to see the full recipe with it being cut off on the edges!
Here are some changes to the recipe I made:
1) I justed used 4 chicken breast instead of a whole chicken
2) I used only one can of chicken broth and one can water.... I only had one can!
3) very little cayenne pepper was added as little ones were eating this chili at the party
4) I used salsa instead of rotel... becasue that is what I had
5) Used a can of fat free evap milk instead of cream... cheaper and healthier
This can be eaten as chili soup or as a dip. So stinkin good!!!
Source: A big thanks to Nina Zogg for passing this recipe along!