Friday, February 5, 2010

Some Momma Sized CHANGES

I am been definitely blog slacking lately.  I sincerely APOLOGIZE!  I have tons of recipes that I need to post and I have decided to make a few changes around here...  This blog is supposed to be a blog for my passions.  Cooking and baking are definitely two of my huge passions, BUT I have another passion I would like to share as well: 

CRAFTING

I absolutely love making things.  Lately I have made a resolution to make more things, HOMEMADE things.  I have really gotten into quilting, sewing, and using my hot glue gun for everything under the sun!  I hope you don't mind but I will begin sharing my crafty endeavors along with my cooking ones. 

After all, what good chef doesn't like to cook up cool crafts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews since Nov 1st, 2010