Sunday, December 26, 2010

Cooking up A Quilt!

We have been crazy busy as have you all!

Here's what I have been cooking up:




This quilt top I made in 3 days. It was a Christmas present for my sister in law and nephew. It is made from my brother in laws shirts. He passed away last year from an illness called primary pulmonary hypertension. He left behind my sis in law and their son, who just turned 3. This quilt is very special because it is made from Derek's clothing and will be something tangible for his son to snuggle in.

I am looking for someone to quilt it for me. IDEAS??? Then I will put the binding on... Yellow!

Derek, I miss you. We all miss you. We are taking care of Mary and Jensen this holiday season, giving them the extra love and comfort I know you would want for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews since Nov 1st, 2010