Monday, February 8, 2010

What's COOKING?

Today is MONDAY. And MONDAYS will now be "What's cooking at Momma Chef's"

In the KITCHEN:

Today was leftover SUPER BOWL FOOD! We went to a friend's house for Super Bowl and we made Creamy Spinach Dip and Whole Wheat Pita (can you tell we make this A LOT!), and Frog Eye Salad. I am short on time right now, but I WILL post these recipes! PROMISE!! Anyway, today we decided to eat the left overs for dinner so they wouldn't be hogging up our fridge. Other leftovers consumed today: Egg Salad, A Lettuce Salad, a hot dog for Brooklyn, and a couple of snickerdoodle cookies!

On the CRAFT TABLE:

Oh MY! Too many projects in progress! But currently I am working on Brooklyn's twin sized quilt, another smaller quilt, and some awesome Name Blocks for B's room.

B's quilt:



Here are her quilt blocks completed and now I am working on putting them together!
















A gift quilt:
Here are the blocks ready to be pieced together. I will be sure to take a pic of the final product!

AND! Some super cool and CHEAP letter blocks to spell "Brooklyn"! We will be hanging them on her wall. I can't wait to get them done and hang them in her bedroom. Check out this wonderful tutorial HERE. OOOOOooo I can't wait to show you the finished product!!!


That's all for now... I better get these finished before I start anything else. And I better peel myself off the computer and away from my craft desk and go to the YMCA with my family.... my husband is giving me the "ARE YOU READY YET?!" eye.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews since Nov 1st, 2010